OTC-22791 InfraRed Refrigerant Leak Detector
Find Leaks Faster! Eliminate countless hours searching for hard to find leaks
- Advanced infrared sensor designed to last a minimum of 10 years.
- Three sensitivity levels down to 0.15 oz./year.
- Automatically recalibrates in highly contaminated areas to pinpoint exact location of leak.
- Won't trigger on oil or moisture.
- Senses CFC, HFC, and HCFC blend refrigerants.
- 8-hour lithium ion battery lasts all day long and beyond. Visual alert and peak button make it easy to find leaks in noisy environments.
- Audible alert with mute button. Magnetic hanger to easily position the unit during leak repair.
- Durable carrying case to store leak detector and accessories.
- Meets NEW SAE J2791 leak detection standard.
- Gases measured: CFC, HFC, HCFC blends and HFO-1234yf.
- Sensing element: Infrared
- Response time: 0.5 to 1 second.
- Sensitivity levels: HIGH 0.15 oz./year and higher; MEDIUM 0.25 oz./year and higher; LOW 0.5 oz./year and higher
- Accuracy: Meets current SAE J2791 and J2913 standards.
- Calibration: Automatic
- Warm up time: 30 seconds
- Probe length: 15 inches
- Battery type: 3.7VDC(nominal) rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
- Battery life: Approximately. 8 hours when fully charged