OTC-3875 Genisys EVO OBD II Kit
3875 Includes Genisys EVO featuring the System 5.0 with Code-Assist and Repair-Trac experienced-based Confirmed fixes from Identifix, NEW USA 2013 Domestic / Asian with ABS and European 2012 software including Pathfinder, Fast fixes information, InfoTech Component Information software, Automated System Test, OBD II Smart Cable, manuals, and carrying case.
NOTE: OEM cables may be required for certain vehicle system functions. Additional OEM cables are available individually or in convenient kits - USA Domestic OEM Cable Kit 3421-70, Asian OEM Cable Kit 3421-94, European OEM Cable Kit 3421-75 and ABS /Airbag OEM Cable Kit 3421-54.
Genisys EVO Overview:
Code-to-Fix Superiority: A faster path to fix the car that signifcantly reduces detective work and labor hours.
Easy Maintenance Tests Navigation: Now it’s easy to find TPMS tests on GM and other hard to find service tests. Vehicle specific tests and resets are now searchable in one menu!
Mode 6 in Plain English: Most know Ford Mode 6 misfire data is a powerful diagnostic tool.
Plain English Mode 6 helps solve intermittent failures, no-code driveability
and emissions-control issues.
Code Coverage Unmatched by the competition: Genisys leads on many of the critical tests required to service today’s cars.
DOMESTIC | ASIAN | EUROPEAN
- GM - Brake Pressure Sensor Calibration, Reset Transmission Adapts, Setup New HVAC, Trans Adaptive Values Learn.
- Ford - Reset Battery Monitor System, (now required when the battery is changed!), Power Balance and Relative Compression tests.
- Chrysler - IAC Reset, Learn ETC, Reset Cam Crank Sync, Program Tire Size, Transmission Quick Learn and Set Pinion Factor.
- Honda - Engine Oil Life Reset, Maintenance Item Reset, ATF Reset, Steering Angle Sensor Calibration.
- Toyota - Zero Point Calibration/Test Mode, Tire Pressure Sensor Registration, Reset Memory and more Brake Bleeds.
- Nissan - Reset Throttle Value Replacement Adaption, Brake Bleeds, Steering Angle Sensor Adjustment, and Zero point calibration/ test.
- Kia - Reset Adaptive Values, TPMS Registration and ABS Bleeding. Hyundai and Kia Cam Phasers, EVAP Solenoids, Fans, Fuel Pump, Injectors, Transmission solenoids.
- BMW - Battery Exchange Register, Brake Zeroing, Inspection/Service Interval Reset, Oil Service Reset, and Steering Angle Sensor.
- Mercedes - Maintenance Resets, Injectors Zero Point Learn, Reset Mixture Adaptation, Reset Steering Angle Calibration, and Reset Throttle Valve Adaptation.
- Volvo - Yaw Rate Calibration, Steering Angle Calibration,Tire Pressure Sensor Registration, and Service Light Reset.
- Audi and Volkswagen - Output Test, Basic Settings, Controller Coding, Adaptation, and Coding II.
Superior Feature Set:
- Exclusive TPR TPMS - not available from the competition! No manual data entry with wireless sensor registration via bluetooth and TPMS repair information. The industry’s easiest TPMS registration process.
- Additional Options - Powerful 4-Channel Scope & 5-Gas Analyzer.
- Time Saving Automated System Test - And the even faster All System DTC Test provide a quick Health Check
of the vehicle.
- On-Board Battery - Allows access to repair information when not connected to a vehicle