- Toyota 4-lug locknut socket. Services high-torque locknuts on Toyota 4WD
vehicles having free-wheel ) lock-out) hubs: 1995-newer Tacoma; 1996-
newer T100 and 4Runner.
- Ford 4-lug locknut socket for high-shear rotating nuts on 1985-newer F-250 and F-50 truck rear axles, and Dana 80 rear axles of Ford, Super Duty
- 4-lug socket for removing and installing 4-slot front axle locknuts on 1986-
newer F-Series 1/2-ton trucks, full-size Bronco with Dana 44 axle, 1984-92
Ford Ranger and Bronco II with manual hubs. Also, Dodge trucks using Dana
44 axle with automatic hubs.
- 6-lug socket for removing and installing 4-slot front axle locknuts on 1978-84
Ford F-Series 4WD heavy-duty 3/4' and 1-ton trucks; 1973-81 GM 4WD 3/4-
and 1-ton trucks.
- 4-lug socket for removing and installing 4-slot front axle locknuts on 1993-
newer Ford Ranger, Bronco II and Explorer with manual hubs; 1995-newer FSeries
1/2-, 3/4- and 1-ton trucks and full-size Bronco with manual hubs;
1959-85 F-Series 1/2- and 3/4-ton trucks and full-size Bronco; 1960-90 GM
1/2-ton trucks and full-size Blazer/Jimmy; 1969-72 International 1/2-ton
trucks; 1969-89 Dodge 1/2-ton trucks with manual hubs.
- FWD front spindle puller. Removes front spindle to access needle bearing
when lubricating and aligning font wheels. 5/8in.-18 fine thread permits use with
slide hammer. Fits spindle thread sizes 2in.-16, 1-5/8in.-16 and 38mm-1.5.
Applications: Full-size GM, Ford, Jeep and International pickups with Dana
front axles, plus Ranger and Bronco II.