The OTC Tools No. 6550PRO Pro Master Fuel Injection Service Kit puts a full coverage fuel system service kit in your toolbox & greater service opportunities in your shop! Perform fuel pressure testing, diagnose weak fuel pumps or restricted filters, test for fuel flow and perform leak-down tests.
- Comes with an analog fuel pressure gauge. The pressure testing manifold is designed with a bypass valve letting the technician perform basic fuel flow assessments.
- Domestic, Asian & European – Each adapter works with Schrader valve fittings to ensure user safety by preventing fuel spray when connecting or disconnecting the pressure gauge (included), the fuel line, or an accessory like a cleaning canister.
- All seals & o-rings are made with highly durable Viton material to prevent swelling or cracking when exposed to gasoline, alcohol blends & even the most aggressive injector cleaning chemicals.
- Comes with an Application Manual (6550MAN-08) showing technical references for Make/Model/Year, Engine for vehicles produced between 1997 & 2008 – inclusive. We include Fuel Injection system, OE Fuel
- Pressure ranges, Fuel Pump Access point & disabling reference, OTC adapter reference & fuel line access locations for virtually FULL VEHICLE COVERAGE.
- 0 - 100 PSI Fuel Pressure Gauge
- 47 OTC fuel injection system adapters each with a quick connect Schrader Valve
- 1997 - 2008 Fuel Injection Service Application Manual
- Replacement Seal Kit
- 7448 Fuel Injection Cleaner Canister and 7000A Fuel Injection Cleaner Solvent sold separately.
- Product Dimensions: 17 × 14 × 5 in
- Shipping Weight: 15.04 lb