• The Thermal Arc 95 S Inverter is a versatile multi-process machine with stick and lift TIG capability. With up to 95 amps of welding power it delivers excellent performance on a wide variety of materials. In DC Lift TIG mode the 95 S provides 95 amps of welding power suitable for a wide range of materials from Chrome-Moly and steel tubing to general fabrication of mild and stainless steels. Delivering a superior smooth and stable arc performance down to 5 amps for the thinnest of materials. Extremely lightweight and portable yet designed to handle the toughest jobs.
• Applications include: Maintenance and repairs, Sheet metal fabrication, Farm/Ranch, Auto body repair, Home DIY Hobbyist
• Primary voltage: 120 Volt
• Supply plug NEMA: 5-15P
• Lead cord length: 6ft (1.8m)
• Maximum input current @ 140 Amp: 24 Amp
• Rated kVA @ 190 Amps: 2.8 kVA
• Approvals: IEC 60974-1 (CE)